Tuesday, September 12, 2023

September 11, 2023

 Monday September 11, 2023

Blog time 1311 sitting in office.

Up this morning at 0730.  Checked outside and it was raining.  My app said rain all day, so no bike.

Nancy left before me.  No swim today so she will do the treadmill and stationary bike.

I do my calisthenics at home before driving to MVP.

Rest of day’s activities:

Do the MVP routine 

Drive to Panera for quick coffee

Get home at 1015

Showered and make in time for Cook Valley’s 1100 men’s meeting.  Best part of meeting were the jokes.

Make a quick trip to Mr Thanh’s to pick up vest.  Not done, pick up Wednesday.

Visited Dentist at 1400.  Got teeth cleaned.  Rate Dentist at C.

Got my flu shot.  

Attend 1700 Happy Hour.

Dinner in main dining room.  Salmon for me, hamburger helper for Nancy.

Watched episode of Endeavour on Prime.

2130 Nancy heads to bed, I start the WSJ.  Finished WSJ at 2200 and headed to bed.


No comments: