Friday, September 15, 2023

September 14, 2023

 Thursday September 14, 2023

Sunrise today at 0721.  The sun woke me up.  Temp was in high 40s but will climb to 70 today.

I fixed an oatmeal breakfast with blueberries.  Also completed my at home calisthenics.

Nancy left at 0830 for MVP.  Treadmill and stationary bike today.

I left about 0900.  Pumped up bike tires and pedaled the 5 miles     to MVP.  Small crowd at MVP.  I did my chin-up/pull-up routine.  Biked 3 miles to Forest Hills Food.  Bought a Starbucks coffee and donut.  Settled down and read the Alpena and Detroit papers.  

Left FHF at noon and pedaled home.  Total miles today = 9.9.

Our apartment was cleaned today.  They did a great job.

I made a special trip to the front desk to tell them our thermostat does not work.  Set the AC for 70 but temp has remained at 77.

It is now 1500.  I will take a short nap.

Tonight we will attend Happy Hour followed by dinner. At 1915 Nancy and I will play bingo.  Happy Hour was well attended.  

We had dinner in the main dining room.  Tonight we had the chicken special.  We said the chicken was dry.  I finished the meal with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

It is now 1900.  In fifteen minutes we will go down to the community room to play bingo.

About 12 folks were at bingo. It was fun but we did not win anything.

At home we watched another episode of “Who is Erin Carter”.  I like this show.  Nancy is luke warm.

Read thenWSJ before turning in.  The digital edition of WSJ has changed.  I do no like it.

No comments: