Thursday, July 26, 2018

Wednesday July 25, 2018

Wednesday July 25, 2018

Blog time 1220 at Panera

Back to normal.  Fog and temps in high 60s when got up.  The temp is now 80 and sunny.

I say we are getting back to normal but Ms P is not really back.  The house sitter would take Ms P out at 0500 to do her bigness.  It was 0730 when we took her out this morning.  We noted she left us a reminder on the floor that she also has to get back on schedule.

Nancy will start back at MVP tomorrow.  She is working her shift at the Garden’s this afternoon.

I did some light exercises before breakfast.  After breakfast took the short 5 mile route to the Y.  This morning reduced calisthenics and stretches.  Stepped on scale and was pleasantly surprised that despite three weeks of undisciplined eating only gained two pounds.

It took me forever to complete my vacation blog.  I did not leave Panera until 1300.  

Normal Wednesday activities, laundry, trash and a nap.  Spent some time reading accumulated mail.  Nothing important.

Made a quick run to Meijer’s for a bottle of wine, more reading glasses and some Vortmann Sugar Free Oatmeal cookies.  I love the oatmeal cookies.

Light dinner tonight, after the dishes I took a walk around the block.  We watched an episode of Goliath.  Nancy headed to bed and I watched “Churchill’s Secret Agents” before turning in.


No comments: