Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Monday July 9, 2018

Monday July 9, 2018

Blog time 1245 sitting in den

It was sunny again this morning.  Temp will reach mid 80s today.

I did all my stretches and calisthenics at home today.  Today we decided to visit John Ball Zoo.  Before leaving I made a quick trip to Panera to get Nancy and I a coffee.

We arrived at the zoo at 1030.  The parking lot was already crowded.  Been several years since we have visited the zoo.  We were impressed with the improvements.

After lunch Nancy and AJ are going swimming at MVP.  I will take a bike ride.  

For my bike ride today I rode to Orvis and bought a summer shirt.  Although the ride was 12 miles it was easy because no hills.

AJ did not want to go swimming but she did want to see a movie.  The movie Show Dogs was playing at 1820.  We had an early dinner before heading out.

AJ and I were the only people in the movie.  AJ loved the movie and I thought it was ok.  

Nancy and I watched Secret City on Netflix.  Nancy headed to bed and I stayed up and watched The Forest.  

This and that;

They have rescued the kids stuck in the cave in Thailand.  Hats off to all those involved.

POTUS has made his Supreme Court selection.  Now the nastiness begins.

Will BRexit ever happens.  It looks like the Gov in the U.K. has imploded.


No comments: