Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tuesday June 3, 2014

Up at 0630, I am still on my 50% schedule for calisthenics. I pedaled to Breton Village for coffee and the WSJ. At 0930 I pedaled to MVP. Today I swam 500 meters. After my swim I sat in the lobby of MVP and finished the WSJ. I got home at 1300. Nancy has been working hard filling boxes for our big move. She fills several boxes a day. After a quick lunch I took a short nap. I hired a lawn service to cut the grass for the next several weeks. They do not do as good a job as I did but I am done with yard work. I took Ms P around the block and then returned a book to the OH Library. Today was a perfect summer's day. Blue sky and temps in the 70s. I just finished filling out forms for condo insurance and health insurance. Tonight we are finishing the hamburg/baked bean casserole. We will read a paper copy of the GRP and watch NCIS reruns.

No comments: