Monday, June 2, 2014

Monday June 2, 2014

It was really hot last night. We should have turned on the AC. It was 74 at 0630 when I got up. Did the at home calisthenics and then pedaled to D&W (Starbucks) in Breton Village. Nancy left early to attend some classes at MVP. Today's WSJ had an article on how China is being seen as the Big Bully by its smaller neighbors. Their claims in the South China and East China Sea appear excessive. They are even flexing their muscle towards the USA. They claim the USA is in decline. I think the USA should be happy to give up its role as the World's Bully. At 0930 I pedaled to MVP for a 500 meter swim. The pool was empty. I came straight home after the swim because rain was on its way. After a quick lunch I spent some time moving furniture around the condo using my ACAD program. I think we have reached an agreement on where our TV watching room will be and also my man cave. Nancy's first ideas proved valid. We got some more photos of the new condo. The photos are useful. I also took a quick nap. We have a painter lined up for the end of June. This afternoon we visited Sullivan's Carpet and bought carpet for the downstairs bedroom and family/office room. We turned the AC on this morning to cool the house down. We had heavy showers roll through this afternoon. The temperature dropped so we turned the AD off. Tonight will probably be a Netflix evening. Today I got my 30 in did you?

No comments: