Saturday, June 14, 2014

Saturday June 14, 2014

Saturday morning and I get up at 0630. For breakfast I pedaled to the Omelette Shop for pancakes and eggs. The Middle East still dominated the WSJ. After breakfast I stopped at Macatawa Bank and then pedaled around Reeds Lake. It was a cool morning but who cares when the sun was out. I spent several hours cleaning and packing my things. I also made a run to Goodwill. Nancy's overhead door will go up but not down. I stopped at the Battery Shop and got new batteries for the handheld openers. Batteries are not the problem. I will have to call the installer and have him fix it. I finished the afternoon with a two mile walk. Nancy and I had an early dinner at Rose's. We sat outside and because we went early, 1600, we did not have to wait. It was a great evening for outside dining. It is now 1910 and I have spent the last hour going over my mail and checking bank accounts. We might watch a World Cup game this evening. I love the 15h20' of daylight.

No comments: