Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tuesday June 17, 2014:

We did not have the heavy thunderstorms as predicted. Instead we got a nice shower early this morning. When I went out at 0630 it was hot and humid. Nancy told me that rain would arrive in 90 minutes, so I postponed my calisthenics and got on the bike and road around Reeds Lake. I pedaled 12 miles. It started to rain as soon as I got home. I did the calisthenics and then drove to Hall Street Bakery. The place was really crowded, in fact I think the recently opened Hall Street does more business than Wealthy Street. Obviously a good business decision. After coffee I drove to Meijer's to get some bandages and neosporin. My arm wound is healing very slowly. I also stopped at Macatawa Bank to get some cash. I have been using my neighbor's lawn service the past month and I want to continue using him until we move. I moved all the the boxes Nancy has packed out to the garage. I took Ms P around the block and then walked two miles. My Fitbit went off on my walk letting me know I have achieved my goal of 10,000 steps. I took another shower and a short nap. Nancy has fixed a chicken salad for dinner tonight. We will continue to watch some World Cup tonight and maybe a Netflix show. On this date in 1938 in Ossineke, Michigan my Great Grandfather Sanborn wrote that he drove to Alpena in the morning. He purchase $15 at Spen's. In the afternoon his son-in-law Guy Johnsom cut a small trailer of wood. In the evening He and GGM drove to the garden to get some onions.

No comments: