Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thursday June 12, 2014

Slept in today because I can not go swimming. My skinned arm from yesterdays fall off my bike has not sufficiently healed. After the calisthenics I loaded the single speed road bike and headed to Millennium Park. The parking lot was full. i pedaled 18 miles in 90 minutes. It was a great day for a ride. On my way homeI stopped at the Wealthy Street Bakery for coffee. After all the money spent in Iraq it is alarming that the US trained army is abandoning their positions without a shot fired. I hope to spend some time watching the World Cup. I spent some time this afternoon packing my personal stuff. Nancy continues packing. She packed three boxes. We left home about 1600 to run some errands before dinner at Great Lakes Shipping. We sat outside this evening. It is now 2100 and we are watching Sherlock on Netflix. We got a paper edition of the GRP and it continues to disappoint.

No comments: