Saturday, June 7, 2014

Saturday June 7, 2014

Another nice June day. I pedaled to the Omelette Shop for breakfast. I can get coffee, two eggs and a short stack of pancakes for $6.50. A bargain. After breakfast I pedaled around Reeds Lake. Today they had the Reeds Lake run so I had some trouble getting through Gaslite Village. When I got home Nancy was working very hard cleaning out the laundry room. We continue to pitch. We pitched two of my Navy Dress Uniform pants. They were in good shape, 100% wool, but a size 30. Yes folks a size 30. We made many trips up to the garage. We had enough material to make a Goodwill trip. We also have enough trash that I can call Clean Sweep to clean out the garage. Nancy says we still have a long way to go. After the Goodwill trip I took a two mile walk. I then showered and took a nap. Tonight we had dinner at Russ's. I had the hot turkey sandwich. I love mash potatoes and gravy. We watched the Belmont Stakes. It it now 1931 and as soon as I finish this blog I will head downstairs. We will watch something on Netflix. I hope everyone is getting their 30 minutes in. In fact in the Summer I should change it to 60'.

No comments: