Saturday, June 7, 2014

Friday June 6, 2014

June 6th, D Day. I did not know anyone in the first wave at D Day but I did know several in the 2nd and 3rd wave. I also had a friend who was on a Coast Guard ship in the English Channel. His stories were very interesting. We are having a nice string of good weather. Cool evenings with warm sunny days are making June very pleasant. Today is the last day of school in GR. I followed my normal warm weather routine, calisthenics at home, bike to Starbucks in D&W and at 0930 get back on my bike and head to MVP. The outdoor pool is now open and one lane is available for lap swimming. I stayed indoors today. It is a little over nine miles round trip to MVP. This afternoon I drove Nancy to seven different stores. She did not spent much time in each store. It was very warms so I stayed in the car with Ms P. I kept the AC running. Kim came today and cleaned the house. She has one more visit to 1555 Mackinaw and then it is on to 6174 Tahoe. I took a short nap and then a 2 mile walk. We had dinner at Houlihan's. I had a great hamburger. We watched an episode of Sherlock on Netflix before heading upstairs.

No comments: