Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thursday April 25, 2013

It is the last week in April and when I looked out the window this morning it was snowing. The snow did not stick but I had to bundle up for my bike ride to the MAC. I did my tri this morning and I PBs in all events. I have to be home by 1300 because the sprinkler man is stopping by to turn on the system. I stopped at Starbucks in Breton Village. I got home at 1250 and the sprinkler man had already arrived. He turned the system on and checked all the sprinkler heads. Two heads needed replacing. After a quick lunch I got in the C2 and headed to Rylee's to purchase a gas cap for my lawn mower gas can. I then filled up the can. I plan on cutting the lawn tomorrow. I dropped my Kindle this morning and luckily I had a nice soft case protecting it. The mishap made me think I need a case for my AA. I stopped at Best Buy and bought a nice case. I ended the afternoon taking a one mile walk with Ms P. It being Thursday Nancy and I had dinner at Great Lakes Shipping. I had the French dip and Nancy had a salad. I am now sitting downstairs typing this blog on my AA. Nancy just finished packing Ms Ps food and toys. Kim is picking her up tomorrow afternoon. Nancy and I have both finished packing for our trip to CA. I have to stop now because "A Person of Interest" is on.

No comments: