Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday April 19, 2013

We had a light rain last night. The weather folks say that it will be dry most of the day but the winds will be very strong. I had the wind at my back when I rode to the MAC. I have to be home at noon today so I stop at Starbucks in Breton Village for my coffee. The news was dominated by the hunt for the remaining terrorist in Boston. I got home at noon. Today is Kim's day to clean the house. Nancy and I along with Ms P headed to Costco. We had a lot of things to buy today. I finished the Costco trip with a hot dog. On our way home we stopped at Design Plus to look at some recliners for our back room. We found a chair that not only reclines but twirls and rocks. The color was wrong so if we decide to buy the delivery date is two months. It was snowing when we got home. The temperture was above 32 but snow was falling. I took a short nap. For dinner tonight we went to Forest Hills Inn. I had a club sandwich and Nancy had a bowl of soup. After dinner we stopped at Forest Hills Food to get some cheese for Sunday night. All the networks are bringing the manhunt in Boston. At 2030 I headed upstairs to write this blog. I just got a flash on my iphone saying they have captured the fugitive. I will do some reading before turning in. I just looked out the window and the ground is now snow covered. I did get my 30 in today. Did you?

No comments: