Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday April 8, 2013

It was dark and gloomy this morning. I left for the MAC at 0900 and wore lined pants and layers to keep warm. I also packed some rain pants. It was raining hard when I left the MAC at 1030. I stopped at Starbucks in Breton Village to get my coffee. It was still raining when I headed home. After a quick lunch Nancy and I headed to a Catholic gift shop. We bought a First Communion gift for Lucas. When we got home I put all nine of our yard waste bags at the curb. I spent the rest of the afternoon in my office catching up. I might have more office time this week because the forecast calls for three more days of rain. Nancy has Book Club this week so she was cooking chicken in the crock pot. She is making chicken noodle soup. We are also having three couple over on the 21th for dinner. It is a lot of work but Nancy seems to enjoy it. She is a great host. Tonight UM plays for the NCAA BB title. The game does not start until 2123. I hope I can stay awake.

No comments: