Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thursday April 11, 2013

Guess what? It was another cold rainy day. We had very heavy winds last night so a lot of areas were without power. My rain suit is now my standard morning garb. Today is my tri day and today I set 2013 PBs in all three. After the MAC I pedaled to the Kava House. The wind was very strong but it was at my back. A tailwind is always good unless you are landing on an aircraft carrier. The DFP had articles on all the lawsuits against the EM for Detroit. Most of the suits have been thrown out. The stock market continues to set records. I was watching CNBC this morning and several folks were saying that everything is wrong and the market will tumble tomorrow. Who knows? I sure don't. I was real cold when I got home so after lunch I cranked up my electric blanket and warmed up. Despite the cold weather I predict that the trees will be in full bloom in two weeks. Tonight Nancy and I age going to Great Lakes Shipping for dinner. I will watch "Person of Interest" before going to bed. I have never watched an entire Reality Show. I think they are a lazy way for the networks to make money. I want a good Western or PI series. I hope everyone got their 30 in today.

No comments: