Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday August 12, 2009

Breakfast Club Wednesday so the alarm goes off at 0545. I have a busy day. The attendance at the meeting was quite small. However, the food was great.

After breakfast I head for Mt Pleasant. I am going to meet HC at the bank and we are going to open Cousin Peg's safe deposit box. We meet at 1100 and sign all the paperwork for the bank. The safe deposit is opened and HC asked me to retrieve the box and see what is in the box. I bring the box up to the table and stick my hand in the box. Guess what, the box was empty. Nothing. We say good bye and I head back to GR.

This afternoon I spent several hours completing changing my office layout. I also got all my clothes back in our bedroom closet. I now have everything the way I want it. This should last for several months.

Also this afternoon I talked to Tasha and she informed me that everything has been scheduled. We must now work out a game plan for Tasha, Nancy, yours truly and Ms P.

Tonight is book club. TM and I met at Pietro's for their summer time special. It was good food at a very reasonable price. I give it an A.

Ossineke, MI this date in 1938. It was Friday with a clear cool morning, 60, and warm afternoon, 80. GG drove to the garden and picked beans, potatoes and corn. He worked in the post office in the afternoon.

No comments: