Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tuesday August 11, 2009

Last night was hot and muggy. We had the AC on all night. This morning we turned the AC off because a cool front was moving through. Like yesterday I did all my routine at home. I took my trusty Kindle to the Kava House. It loaded today's DFP and NYT just fine.

After my coffee I spent several hours getting my office reorganized. It was a tougher job than I thought. I finally got my computer up and running in its new location. Nancy came up and finished editing the photos of the Scott Team's visit. Nancy also informed me that she turned the AC back on because the cold front has been delayed.

I started mowing the grass at 3:30 and finished at 6:30. It was very hot and I was glad when the job was done.

This evening I downloaded the edited photos to a CD. This was my last CD so we lucked out. I also tried to copy and paste from Word to this blog. It did not work. What is the problem?

Ossineke, MI this date in 1938. It was a nice Thursday with a cool breeze all day. The church dinner generated $11. GG drove Mrs. Yake and Naggle. The ice in GG ice storage facility is gone. GG got 2 calls from Ranger.

Did you know that in 1938 the life expectancy was 59.7 years. A new house cost $3,900 and the average yearly income was $1,731. A movie ticket cost $0.25 and gas cost $0.10 per gallon.

No comments: