Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday August 7, 2009

Friday morning and again we are expecting a warm sunny day. I took the Kindle to the Kava House and read the instructions for its use. It sound very user friendly. In fact this afternoon I downloaded 2 week trial subscriptions to the NYT and DFP. As soon as I got home from the Kava House I got right back on my bike and ran to the post office and then to the Ottawa Hill Library.

After the errands we loaded up the car and headed for Meijers Garden. We spend some time in the children's section and then VRS and LA took the children's tram ride. Nancy fixed lunch for all of us and then LA and I took a nap. After the nap I played with my Kindle. I also tried to copy yesterday's blog from Word to the blog template. It did not work. I finally had to print out a copy and type it directly into the blog template. I have tried everything but I cannot copy my blog from Word. It has worked fine in past. Help?

Nancy woke up with a class A sore throat. She had a doctor's appointment this afternoon. The doc said that she would have to let the sore throat runs its course. Bummer.

For dinner we had take out from a Mexican Cafe on 28th Street. It was great. LA, VRS and Nancy are watching "Sleeping Beauty" on the DVD.

Ossineke, MI this date in 1938. It was a warm Sunday, 80 in the shade. GG and GGM went to garden and pulled veggies and 2 ears of corn. GG went to the ball game, Ossineke 8, Spratt 3. At the evening church they had 15 in attendance.

No comments: