Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday August 17, 2009

It rained hard last night. I woke at 0600 and it was still dark outside. Bummer! I am still doing my morning routine at home. I stopped at the post office to send more money to correct my snafu. Tasha talked to the right people and got everything squared away. At the Kava House I took out the Kindle and read the DFP and NYT.

After lunch I had several errands to run. I purchased a 200 V converter and straw hat at the Mall and personal care products at Meijers. Nancy and I started to pack and believe it or not we are both done.

We are spending a quiet night at home. After a hectic weekend it is nice to relax at home. I did talk to Sasha for a short time this evening. She said everything was going ok.

Ossineke, MI this date in 1938. It was a cool, rainy Wednesday. GG picked 1.5 bushels of corn. In the afternoon they drove to Spruce and then to my Grandparents in Hubbard Lake. GG purchased apples for my Grandmother, Florence and my Aunt Julia. GG purchased the apples at the Hallenback farm.

No comments: