Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Monday August 10, 2009

The grand kids are gone so it is back to normal for Bob and Nancy. I performed my entire exercise routine at home. It saves about 35 minutes. I took my Kindle to the Kava House and read the DFP and NYT.

I moved a lot of items out of the main bedroom so that SPS, VRS and kids had sufficient room to store their stuff. Before returning the items I decided to rearrange my office. I purchased a new book case and started to assemble the case after dinner. At the same time I downloaded all the photos we took during the Scott Teams visit. The photos were on my computer so Nancy had to work in my office editing the pics. So Monday evening Nancy and Bob spent 3 hours in the same room. She was editing and I was assembling. No harsh words were said. We decided to go to bed about 10:30. This was a late night for me.

Ossineke, MI this date in 1938. It was Wednesday and they had 1/2" of rain in morning. Aunt Julia, Cousin Glen and GG went to the garden in the afternoon. They picked potatoes, turnips and corn. GG noted that Ewald Rosinpaltz paid $9.85 on his account. Cousin David sent GG a card.

No comments: