Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tuesday September 2, 2008

Today was only the 2nd day this year that the temperature exceeded 90. The other day was in early June. On my way to the MAC I stopped at Eastgate Pharmacy to purchase a Detroit Free Press. Much to my surprise the price has been increased $0.25. On Saturday I noted the New York Times had been increased $0.25. I will have to start getting my news off the internet.

After the long weekend I had trouble returning to the normal routine. I was 1 hour behind my normal schedule. However, I ask why is this important, I am retired.

It was so hot that I spent most of the afternoon cleaning off my desk of items that I had ignored all summer. At 5 PM I finished cutting the grass. I only had to do the front yard. After cutting the grass I walked to the Eastown PO to mail some letters and bills that I completed this afternoon. Tomorrow I go into the office to start work on my seminar.

Nancy and I did not watch the GOP convention this evening. We might be saturated with politics.

No comments: