Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuesday September 16, 2008

This morning was very cool. I wore my winter jacket for my bike ride to the MAC.

After my morning routine, I decided to cut the grass. Since we will be gone next week I decided in addition to the normal mowing that I would also edge, trim and sweep the sidewalks. The grass now looks good. I wonder what it will look like after 2 weeks of no mowing.

One of the trees in our strip between the sidewalk and curb is an ash. Michigan has been hit hard by the ash borer. I think that our ash tree is suffering serious damage from the borer and will soon have to be taken down. I will contact the city when we get back.

Nancy fixed a great dinner tonight. We had grilled chicken breast, broccoli, baked new potatoes, and french bread.

Nancy has a neighborhood meeting tonight. I will watch NCIS by myself. We have to get a TiVO. Is there a monthly charge for TiVo?

No comments: