Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday September 5, 2008

It rained all night. The reports said we had 3.5 inches of rain in the past 24 hours. We really needed the moisture.

The day started cool and cloudy but the sun came out at 1200. All the state newspapers were full of the details of the plight and resignation of Detroit's mayor. It is a sad story with no winners.

This PM I continued to work on my seminar. I visited the office once again to get more information on setting up my PP. I worked until 6 PM when Nancy said let us go Pietro's for dinner. We each had 1 pound of spaghetti. It was great.

Nancy then wanted to celebrate the start of school with a soft ice cream cone. We headed for Michigan and Fuller and purchased our cones, a small for Nancy and a medium for RH. As I write this blog I can hear the fireworks going off downtown. GR is having a September Celebration.

The blog spellcheck said I misspelled blog. Is spellcheck 1 or 2 words?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can help you with PP if you have any questions. Also if you google your question - you can generally find the answer. I don't know what we did before google