Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday September 14, 2008

The rain continues. Nancy and I swam our 45 minutes this morning. After the MAC we came home and Nancy fixed me a great breakfast. Since Nancy must fast today, she could not enjoy the poached eggs.

After my Sunday nap, I got in my Aztek and inspected several bridges to see if the recent heavy rains had caused any damage. Flood warnings have been issued for Kent and surrounding counties.

Although the streams are raging torrents I did not see any potential problems. I think because we have had so little rain in August that the streams had sufficient storage capacity to accommodate all the recent runoff.

Right now I am writing this blog and then I will practice my PP presentation. I see that Alpena, UM and the Lions all lost this weekend. Blame it on the weather.

No comments: