Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday September 8, 2008

We had rain off and on all day today. However, I was lucky I rode my bike to the MAC and back without getting wet.

I had to take my car into the shop today. I had a soft front tire and I thought my muffler had a hole in it. The tire did have a nail in it. The muffler was OK. It cost me $11.40.

I spent most of the day working on my PP presentation. Rick DeVries at the city said I could dry run my presentation with one of GR's projectors.

At 5 PM I was getting tired, so I took a 3 mile walk. Tonight was cereal night and I had a bowl of grape nuts. Nancy and I have a pact. We do not take any solid food after 7 PM. We have been very good.

Not much on TV this evening so I spent some more time playing with the PP. Tomorrow I will have some folks at the office help me put some graphics in the presentation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you have your PP presentation under control.