Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Wednesday August 26, 2015

Easy Wednesday so I sleep in until 0700. Nancy had her Healthy Lifestyle class at MVP so she was out of the condo before me. I bundled up because temps were in the low 50s and pedaled to the Omelette Shop. I had their oatmeal with egg. Read the WSJ and China still dominates. I took a long route home. Stopped at Meijer's and picked up a prescription and bought some supplies. The bike ride was 18 miles. Nancy worked at the Gardens this afternoon. I took out the trash and did a load of laundry before lunch. After lunch took a short nap. Today was another cloudy cool day with high temp of 63. The cooler weather seems to energize Ms P. We went on our standard walk with no problems. I down loaded a walking app to my iphone. The walking app is written by the same folks as my biking app. I took a 2.65 mile walk before dinner. We had a light dinner. It is now 1959 and Nancy is facetiming with Missy. Missy's condo was heavily damaged by water from the upstairs condo. She has contractors making repairs. AJ and Missy are living in a hotel. We will watch some TV and netflix before turning in. I got my 30 in today, did you? Fall is not far off because today I saw color on some trees.

No comments: