Saturday, August 29, 2015

Friday August 28, 2015

Friday and the weather folks are calling for a warm up. Actually a warm up means we return to normal August temps. After the at home stuff I pedaled to Panera. I read the WSJ but except for the stock market and China I don’t remember much. I usually skip all the articles on the Presidential race because it is too early. Today I rode 12.5 miles. A great day for a ride. As soon as I got home I took Ms P on her walk. Nancy pulled a surprise today, she told me she was going to take a nap. She never naps during the day. I had a quick lunch and then Ms P and I got in the Taurus and ran an errand. Stopped at Groskopf and bought another electrical converter for South Africa. Took the long way home. I had not seen the 48th St bridge over the Thornapple or the CSX bridge over 48th in several years. Both bridge appear to be doing ok. At home I cleaned the filter in our dehumidifier. Also took a short nap. At 1730 Nancy and I got in the Taurus and headed to Moleski’s. Tom got four tickets to tonights Whitecaps game. Nancy and I are going as their guests. The stadium was almost full. It was a great night for beer and baseball. This date in 1938: It was a cool and rainy in Ossineke, MI. It was Sunday and 12 folks attended services at the Ossineke Methodist Church. The Ossineke baseball team had to delay the start of their game until 1700. Great grandfather Sanborn was a great baseball fan.

No comments: