Monday, August 31, 2015

Saturday August 29,2015

It started raining early this morning the gentle rain put me back to sleep. I finally woke up at 0730. I don't ride my bike in the rain so I walked to Sundance for breakfast. Read the most of the WSJ and was ready to leave when I saw that it was pouring. Sat down and read the rest of the WSJ. I took a long walk home. Spent the rainy afternoon working in the condo. Yesterday I cleaned the dehumidifier and today I put it together and it worked. Every once in a while I get lucky. The rain stopped for a short time so I took Ms P on a 1.5 mile walk. For dinner tonight we drove Great Lakes Shipping for a prime rib sandwich. It was great. After we got home I took a short walk. We watched the new Netflix show Narcos. We will watch another episode before making an opinion.

No comments: