Thursday, August 20, 2015

Wednesday August 19, 2015

Breakfast Club Wednesday and I left home at 0630 and for the first time since April I drove with lights on. Fall is coming, bummer. GR is having a Classic Car Cruise this weekend and todays speaker owns an antique car repair shop. He spoke on the Cruise. Good talk. After BC I drove the Kent County CU to make a deposit. I was an hour early so I drove to the Rivertown Mall in Grandville to check out Eddie Bauer. The Mall was also closed. Next stop was Cabella's. Cabella's was open. I want a pair of walking shoes for the African trip. No luck. Finally I stopped at Panera and had coffee and read the WSJ. I needed to get my 30 in so I took a bike ride. Rode about 60 minutes. Nancy worked at the Gardens this afternoon. I took a short nap and then paid some bills. This evening Nancy and I are going to the Whitecaps ball game. LSE/Scott Civil are having a company picnic. We left home at 1700. The Whitecaps do a good job of providing food for company picnics. We had burgers and brats. LSE is having a good year. They have a bright young staff. The company is having a baby boom as evidenced by all the infants. It was a great evening for a ball game. It was a great summer day.

No comments: