Saturday, August 22, 2015

Friday August 22, 2015

Up at 0630, Nancy heads to MVP and I do the calisthenics and wait for the plumber. The plumber arrives at 0815 and gets right to work. It took him about 30 minutes to clear the line. We can now do some laundry. Kim comes to clean at 0900 and I get on my bike and pedal to Panera. WSJ and other financial gurus think China is in more trouble than reported. China is blamed for the recent stock market problems. Who knows? After Panera I went on a 12 mile bike ride. This morning the temps were in the 50s so I bundled up. It had warmed up enough before the taking off so I got rid of the sweat shirt. Beautiful day for a ride. I bought a kid's bike at Play It Again Sport for AJ during her recent visit. I took the bike back to PIAS. They bought the bike at a reduced price. It was a bargain. Next stop was Gazelle Sports to look for walking shoes. No luck. No luck at Gander Mountain either. Kim was still working when I got home so I took Ms P on a short walk. After lunch Nancy and I drove to V and A shoes. Nancy bought a nice pair of open toed walking shoes. I did not find anything. Finished the afternoon with a short nap. Nancy grill chicken breasts for dinner. Also had a sweet potato and corn on the cob. After dinner I took a short walk. We watched several netflix shows this evening.

No comments: