Thursday, May 31, 2012

Wednesday May 30, 2012

I have an elaborate schedule for taking my one prescription pill. I have to take it on an empty stomach and must wait two hours before eating or taking vitamins. I usually take it in the morning when Ms P gets me up around 0500. Normally I do not eat breakfast until 0800. This morning Ms P slept in until 0545. I have Breakfast Club today and we eat at 0700. I made the necessary adjustments. My life must be boring when I write about my pill schedule. Speaking of pills several members of the Breakfast Club take their pills at BC. They take at least five pills. I guess I should consider myself lucky. Today's speaker talked about getting your affairs in order before kicking the bucket. It was not a happy topic but I was surprised the number of questions his talk generated. After BC I stopped by Rylee's to get an anti fungal spry to clean up the green fungi we have on the side of our garage. It is a very small area but Nancy wants it cleaned up. I will start tomorrow applying the spry. I then stopped at the Kava House to read my papers. I only had an hour on the parking meter so I did not finish reading the WSJ. This afternoon Nancy is working at Meijer's Gardens. I walked Ms P around the block then I loaded the kayak on the car and headed to Reeds Lake. I paddled for 1h38' and covered 3.7 miles. We had a light dinner and then Nancy left to collect neighborhood dues and I started to take Ms P on a walk. Ms P sat down and would not move. I was not going to drag her around the block so I put her in the house and walked 1.25 miles. We watched Burn Notice on TV and then at 2100 we headed upstairs.

No comments: