Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Monday May 7, 2012

We had thunder storms roll through last night. We gave Ms P a pill and it seemed to settle her down. Ms P and I went out at 0600 and it was dry. When I left for the MAC at 0830 it was drizzling. I put on my rain suit for the pedal to the MAC. I did not leave the club until 1130 because I spent 45 minutes talking to Wayne who I have known for about 15 years. It was raining hard on my ride to the Kava House. Today's WSJ had several articles on the elections in Europe over the weekend. I do not know the impact the changes in Europe will have on the US economy. This morning Nancy did not go to the MAC. She attended a Hospital Gift Shop brunch. She made a great poppy seed bread to take and luckily she brought some home. After a quick lunch I headed upstairs to pay some bills. I also had to write the IRS. A letter arrived today from the IRS it was addressed to Scott Grobard. The IRS had the wrong address for Mr Grobard. This does not inspire confidence in our tax collectors. Later in the afternoon, I ran several errands. I stopped at the 53rd bank to make a deposit. Then I mailed the IRS letter at the PO. Finally I stopped by the Kent County Credit Union to get some money for our trip to NYC. Tonight we will have a light meal. I don't think we will go on our mile walk because of the rain.

No comments: