Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thursday May 3, 2012

We slept with the windows open last night. I did not get up until 0715. I had a tough time figuring out what to wear today. It was 58⁰ when I got ready to pedal to the MAC and it was suppose to be near 80⁰ when I head to the Kava House. I did my tri today. I did not get to the Kava House until 1200. It took an hour to read the WSJ and DFP. After a quick lunch I got my measuring tape and walked over to the gift shop at Blodgett Hospital. Nancy wanted me to measure up a display area. I walked home. It was in the mid 80s and it felt good. I did take a short nap. When I woke up I looked in a mirror and saw a very red face. I had gotten sunburned on my short walk to the hospital. I have to be more careful. Nancy and I had dinner at Great Lakes Shipping. We started with our summer menu. We each order a different light sandwich and then split it. The sandwiches were especially good this evening, When we got home we took Ms P on our mile walk. When I finish this blog I will head downstairs. I will have a glass of scotch and read the GRP. At 2100 I will watch "Person of Interest". I hope everyone got their 30' in today.

No comments: