Thursday, April 12, 2012

Wednesday April 11, 2012

Ms P and I went out at 0500. Today is my easy day so I slept in until 0750. It felt good. It was cold but the sun was out. I had breakfast at Bill's. I had oatmeal. After breakfast I stopped at the PO to get our mail stopped while we are in CA. I also stopped at the bank to get some money to pay our dog sitter.

After I finish this sentence I am loading up the bike and heading to Millennium Park for a bike ride. It was a beautiful day for a bike ride. I rode 17 miles and I am impressed with the improvement that have been made in the park.

This afternoon Nancy worked at the Gardens. Did you know that the Gardens is rated in the top 100 place in the world to visit? She said they had 1,000 visitors. Tonight Nancy has book club. I am meeting Tom Moleski at Uccello's for pizza. The pizza and beer were good. I was surprised that Uccello's was not very busy because tonight the Red Wings begin their quest for the Stanley Cup. I watched "Burn Notice" before going to bed.

I checked on my April 11, 2009 blog and the temperature was 20⁰. Today the low temperature was only in the mid 30s.

No comments: