Saturday, April 7, 2012

Friday April 6, 2012

Missy took care of Ms P last night so I slept through to 0630. We had frost last night but I do not think it was a killer frost. I got done with my at-home routine at 0800. Missy was up but AJ was still sleeping. This morning Missy and AJ are meeting with some folks who have adopted children from Kazakhstan at Meijer's Gardens. It was cold this morning but a bright sunny sky always trumps cold. When doing my run I noticed a Dad hitting tennis balls to a pre-teen boy. The boy was really good. After my run I stopped and talked to the tennis coach and asked who the young boy was he said his last name was Wiltjer. His dad's name was Dave. Dave Wiltjer was a good friend of my son Steve. I talked to Dave and he said his son plays tennis all year round. I was very impressed.

The Kava House was crowded when I arrived at 1145. I spent 90 minutes reading the WSJ and DFP but can't really recall anything that I thought was worth reporting on. When I got home Missy and AJ were still at Meijer's Garden. I had a quick lunch and then got in the C2 and head to GR Bicycle Co to pick up my AT bike. I now have a new seven speed internal hub. I tried it out and it works great. Tonight we are all going to Olga's for dinner.

After dinner we all went on a walk. Missy, AJ and Ms P went around the block and Nancy and I finished our routine mile walk. AJ took a bath and then headed right to bed. She has a busy day. We all watched CSI before heading to bed.

No comments: