Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Monday April 2, 2012

The day started at 0400 when Ms P let me know it was time for her to do her bidness. It was in the high 30s at 0400. I went back to sleep and did not get up until 0700. The sun was shining bright when I got on the bike and headed to the MAC. This week is Spring Break time in GR so the MAC was not very busy. I am beginning to spend a lot of time talking to other retirees. Don't these old folks have more important things to do?

After the MAC I stopped by Macatawa Bank to renew a CD. The interest rates on CD are terrible. I blame Ben, Fed Chairman, for the low interest rates. Both the WSJ and DFP had articles on the crisis in Detroit. The deadline for an important decision on who will manage Detroit's finances is this week.

I had a quick lunch and then took seven leaf bags down to the curb. I was going to cut the grass but it does not need to be cut. Maybe Wednesday. This afternoon I will spent some time checking a set of bridge plans. 2010: I did spend the afternoon checking plans. We had cereal for dinner. We were out of milk so I made a trip to D&W to get a gallon. After dinner the three of us went on a walk of about 0.8 mile. Nancy headed to bed at 2100 and I followed at 2130.

No comments: