Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thursday September 29, 2011

I am having a real problem publishing my blog. In the past I typed my blog on word and then pasted it to the blog. However, since I loaded the new version of explorer I cannot use this procedure. Latley I have been using Apple's safari but I cannot get safari to open the blog. Yesterday I opened the blog through explorer but could not get it to publish. I finally saved it as a draft and then opened up the edit window and posted the blog from there.

Thursday and the weather man said not rain until this afternoon. I did my usual exercises including my tri. I read the WSJ and DFP at the Kava House. Next week we will be in Bulgaria. This morning's WSJ had an article on the problems the country are having with their Roma (gypsy) minority. We will be on the Danube and I don't think we will actually set foot in Bulgaria.

I got home about 1300. After a quick lunch I started doing some "end of summer" chores. I put the lawn chairs and picnic table in the garage. I took down the screen doors and put up the storm doors. I also removed and stored the downstair window screens. I also got down several snow shovels. I did these chores in a heavy rain so I had to change my clothes when done.

Tonight we are going to Great Lakes Shipping for dinner and then we will head to Meijer's for some supplies. We might watch some TV before heading to bed. It must be the change of seasons but I am really tired about 2000.

No comments: