Monday, September 5, 2011

Sunday September 4, 2011

The alarm goes off at 0655 and Nancy and Bob get ready for their Sunday morning swim. I am still under the weather so I only swam 30 minutes. After the swim we headed to Meijer's for our weekly supplies. We have alway purchased skim milk. A recent article in Time said that the benefit of skim milk over whole milk is marginal. Nancy still wants skim. The article also said that eggs are ok. I love eggs. I filled the Taurus up with premium fuel today. It was $4 per gallon.

We had Nancy's world famous scrambled eggs for breakfast. I read a section of the paper and then headed upstairs for my afternoon nap. I probably need sleep to get over this cold but I only managed 30 minutes. I finished the afternoon with a 1.5 mile walk.

We finished the chicken for dinner last night. We watched the US Open and 60 minutes. Nancy went to bed at 2100 but I stayed up and watched another Bourne movie and also the Blues Brothers.

No comments: