Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursday May 13, 2010

1639: All the partying must make me tired because I slept in until 0730 this morning. As I was finishing rowing this morning I heard a big racket upstairs. When I investigated I found Ms P going berserk. A thunder storm was passing through and she goes bonkers when she hears the thunder. She wanted constant contact. She did not want me to leave for the MAC.

Because of the foul weather I had to drive today. After the MAC I headed to the Kava House. I read both the DFP and WSJ but found no article that I found interesting. When I got home Nancy told me that Kim's daughter wanted to take care of Ms P next week. She needs the money. We immediately agreed and I phoned Missy and told her that the Ms P problem was solved. Nancy, Ms P and I got in the Taurus and headed to Costco. Did you know that gas is down to $2.77 per gallon? We purchased wine, peanut butter, paper products, pizza, vitamins, lotions and a roast chicken for dinner tonight. Costco was crowded for a weekday afternoon.

I started paying our car insurance and as soon as I put a stamp on the envelop our agent called and said that they had a new rate for us. It was a significant savings so I jumped at the chance. I tore up the checks and will write new ones when we get the paperwork. John Jones called and asked if I wanted to go for a bike ride tomorrow afternoon. Jennifer Dougherty had called this morning and wanted to talk about a project on Friday afternoon. I told John that I could not go tomorrow but I would call him as soon as we got back from CA.

Last night our next door neighbor was broken into. Two TVs and a computer were stolen. Nancy and I were worried about next week but Kim said she will stop by every day.

2133: We had the Costco roast chicken with corn-on-the-cob and salad for dinner. After dinner I fell asleep watching the news. Nancy watched Bones while I read the paper. I spent some time mapping out my trip. At 2100 we headed to bed. Tomorrow is suppose to be the first warm sunny day this week.

No comments: