Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday May 7, 2010

2058: I woke up at 0630 and it was raining. The weather folks said it would rain all day and they were right. I drove the C2 to the MAC today. I read both the WSJ and DFP at the Kava House. There were no articles that stood out. I am still surprised how a country, Greece, that has less people than there are in SE Michigan, can bring down the EU. I continue to be amazed at how dumb smart people are.

Nancy took Ms P to the beauty shop today. When I got home from the Kava House I had a quick lunch and then ran some errands. My first stop was Russo's to buy some wine. I bought some red wine for a get together we are going to on Mother's Day, $12. I also bought some wine for RHS, $3.50. After Russo's I stopped at Whisker's Resort to check out their dog boarding facility. This was my 3rd stop and Whisker's is the J.W. Marriot of dog boarding. It is very pricey but it sure beats the other facilities I visited. My last stop was the new Barnes and Noble in Woodland Mall. I purchased the "Victory at Sea" CDs and bought a coffee so I could read, but not buy, the itouch book.

At home I checked out Ms P's new hair cut and it looked great. Nancy also got her hair cut yesterday and it also looks great. For dinner tonight we went to Panera Bread for soup and a sandwich. I also bought two cookies Nancy and I shared. There was nothing on TV so we are both trying to finish our books. It is suppose to rain all day tomorrow. My sister in Gaylord might get some snow tonight. It rained all day so I did not get my 30 in.

No comments: