Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday May 16, 2010

1714: The alarm goes off at 0646 and Nancy immediately hits the snooze. We get up at 0700 and get ready for our Sunday swim. Since I will start the cannonball run tomorrow I want to be well rested so I suggested that we only swim 1,000 yards instead of 1,500. Nancy immediately agrees. After our swim we came right home because we will not need any supplies for this week. I did go to the Kava House to get us some coffee. Nancy fixed her world famous poached eggs for breakfast.

I read several sections of the GRP and then came upstairs and started to pack. It took me about 15 minutes. Since it was Sunday I took a short nap. After the nap I loaded the car and Ms P and I drove to the gas station to top off the tank. Gas was $2.77 per gallon. I finished my outdoor activities by walking 3 miles.

For dinner tonight Nancy is cleaning out the reefer. I will finish reading the GRP and watch 60 minutes. Tonight on HBO is the final episode of Pacific and I will watch it. I will go directly to bed after the show because I want to get any early start tomorrow.

No comments: