Thursday, June 21, 2012

Wednesday June 20, 2012

Summer starts about 1900 today. I am always sad when we reach the summer solstice because that means the days are getting shorter and winter can't be far off. Anyway it is Wednesday my easy day. I rode my bike to Bill's for pancake and eggs. It is going to be another hot day. As soon as I get home I get out the lawnmower and cut the grass. I was done cutting, trimming and edging by 1200. This morning Missy went to a Heritage Camp in GR. This camp is for children who are foreign birth adoptees. Missy makes a necklace with a picture of the child's home country or city. She displayed her wares and made several sales. After cutting the grass I drove Nancy to Meijer's Garden where she is working this afternoon. She is still on pain killers so they recommend she not drive. I then came home and picked up AJ. We went to the movies. We saw Madagascar III. I liked it better than AJ did. We had ice cream after the movie. We picked up Nancy after the show. We all spent a quiet evening at home.

No comments: