Thursday, June 21, 2012

Tuesday June 19, 2012

We started the AC yesterday. It was almost 75 when I took Ms P out at 0600. Today is an active day for me. I do the tri today. The pool was not very busy this morning. I would think the MAC would be offering swimming classes for school kids. However, I like an empty pool. I swam my 1,000 yards in 30 minutes. When I left the MAC at 1130 the temperature was in the 90s. The main part of the Kava House is air conditioned but they have a room with the windows open. I sat in the open room. I do not like AC. I read my WSJ and DFP. I got home about 1330. I had a quick lunch. I was going to cut the grass but it was too hot. I watched Ms P while Nancy took a nap. I also ended up taking a nap. All the medicine Nancy is taking makes her very tired. Missy called this afternoon and said that she would not be leaving Lakewood until later and she and AJ would eat on the road. For dinner tonight I will pedal over to the Subway and get a sub. Missy and AJ arrived at 2030. It must have been an emotional day for Missy. She left her house in Lakewood and is now starting a new stage of her and AJ's life in CA. New starts are always exciting.

No comments: