Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thursday June 21, 2012

Today is the first full day of summer. We had some showers roll through this morning. In fact the high temperatures will recede today. Temperatures will remain in the low 80s. Nancy has a Doctor's appointment this morning. She will take AJ with her. Missy is going back to the Heritage Camp to sell some more bracelets. I have a GRBA meeting at 1200. I drove the C2 to the MAC. I did the tri today. My time in the 1,000 yard swim is stuck at 30'. The GRBA meeting started at 1200 and was done by 1230. On my way home I stopped at the Kava House and read the WSJ. With the cooler temperatures Nancy has turned the AC off. The foot Doctor told her this morning that she did not need an operation. This morning Nancy purchased airline tickets to CA for Missy on the 27th and for Nancy and AJ on July 2nd. I will leave on Saturday for CA. I am driving Missy's car. The moving van will arrive in CA on the 30th. Nancy and I are flying home on July 6. This evening we are eating dinner at Panera Bread. I will watch a "Person of Interest" this evening before heading to bed.

No comments: