Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday June 22, 2012

It is starting to cool off. I slept in until 0700 this morning. In keeping with my summer schedule I loaded up the bike and headed to Millennium Park. It was a great morning for a ride. I was barreling through a sharp curve when I encountered a deer. I had to brake to avoid hitting the deer. I pedaled 18.5 miles in 1h30'. On my way home I stopped at the Kava House to read the papers. This afternoon I had to pack for my drive to CA tomorrow. I also ran several banking errands. Tonight Nancy grilled chicken for AJ and Missy and several hamburgers for me. We also had new potatoes and corn on the cob. It was great. Missy sold some more medallions today. She also had to buy new tires for her car. I am all packed and ready to go. Missy is flying to CA on the 27th and Nancy and AJ are flying on the 2nd of July. It should be an interesting time.

No comments: