Sunday, June 3, 2012

Friday June 1, 2012

It started to rain about midnight and continued all night. It was still sprinkling when Ms P and I went out at 0545. It was also cold, 45⁰. Today I was going to start my new summer schedule but the rain put it on hold. I took my car to the MAC. I did my normal Friday activity. After the MAC I stopped at Macatawa Bank to buy $50 worth of dollar coins. They did not have any so I stopped at the 53rd bank in Breton Village and they did not have any. Finally I stopped at 53rd in Gas Light Village and they had some. I like the dollar coins and I use them for my morning coffee and tips. Since I took my car the meter would only allow me one hour at the Kava House. I did finish the WSJ. The rain and cold must have driven everyone inside because I had trouble finding a table. I got home about 1230. After a quick lunch I started bringing more material upstairs for the Garage Sale. The garage is loaded with items for the sale. The basement is beginning to look empty. After we got everything upstairs I started going through the bookcases we have downstairs. I found a lot of family photos that I added to my collection. It was still raining at 1500 but I wanted to get my 30' in today. I put on my raincoat and hat and walked 1.5 miles. On the way I dropped off some OHNA dues at the treasurer's home. Tonight we are going to either Great Lakes Shipping or Panera Bread for dinner. I will let Nancy make this decision. Actually I made the decision and we ate at Great Lakes Shipping. The place was crowded. What else is there to do on a rainy day?

No comments: