Wednesday, June 9, 2021

June 8, 2021

 Tuesday June 8, 2021

Blog time noon at Lake Eastbrook Blvd Panera

Up with alarm at 0630.  The temperature was 73 but very humid, 90%.  Rain expected later today.

The high humidity changed Nancy’s walk venue from Calvin to Woodland Mall.

I did my calisthenics at home.  Oatmeal breakfast and then headed out on bike.

Change of plans today.  I will not stop my ride.  That way I don’t have to carry my backpack with iPad.  

I rode 10.5 miles.  As soon as I got home shaved and showered and then got in car and drove to Panera.

It must be a Panera policy to keep their customers cold year round.  No heat in winter and jacked up AC in summer.  Not a pleasant dining experience.

I did find time this afternoon for a short nap.  Expected rain the afternoon but it did not happen.  

Spent time in office reading and checking finances.

I thought we needed a break from all the humidity.  For dinner tonight we drove to the Ice Cream store in Ada.  I had a large cup of butter pecan and Nancy had a regular cup of some fancy chocolate ice cream.  We sat outside and enjoyed our treat.

At home I turned on the AC.  Will turn off when we head to bed.

No news tonight.  We watched an episode of Death in Paradise.  I slept through most of it.

Missy FaceTimed tonight.

It was drizzling when checked front yard at 2200.  More heat and rain tomorrow.




No comments: