Monday, June 7, 2021

June 6, 2021

 Sunday June 6, 2021

Blog time 2220 sitting in living room.

Up at 0630 quickly dressed and fixed oatmeal breakfast.  At 0800 I drove to Panera to get our morning coffee.

Left for Trinity Lutheran at 0845.  Not much of a crowd today.  The one thing I took from today’s Homily was “that a house divided cannot survive”.  It is very appropriate for today’s political climate.  All Pols should start attending church.

After church we took our Sunday drive.  Today we drove south to Hastings and then east to Gun Lake.  Headed home on Patterson.  It was a very pleasant drive. Nancy loves our Sunday drives.

This afternoon I took a short 8 mile bike ride.  A lot of folks were out walking, running and riding bikes.  

The rabbits and geese are experiencing a populations boom.  Encountered a lot of bunnies and goslings on my ride.

Quick shower after the ride.

Today we should be celebrating D day.  The landing of Allied Forces at Normandy on this date in 1944 was the start of the fall of Hitler.

Spent most of the afternoon trying to straighten out our quarterly tax payments.  I think I succeeded.

For dinner we finished Saturday night’s pizza.  Left over pizza is sometimes better than the original.

I was behind on my blogs so I stayed downstairs and completed several.  While I was working on my blogs Nancy was watching Call the Midwives on Netflix.

No 60 minutes tonight.  We did watch New Tricks on Prime.

Checked the yard at 2200.  All was quiet.  Rain tomorrow.

Missy FaceTimed this evening.


No comments: