Friday, June 4, 2021

June 3, 2021

 June 3, 2021

Blog time 1000 sitting in Ada’s Nonna”s Pantry.

Up this morning at 0630.  Looked out the window.  It was very foggy with temps in low 50s.  High temp today will be in 80s.

This morning Nancy is attending a class at MVP.  Later she has an appointment with her Oral Surgeon.

I did calisthenics at home before breakfast.  This morning I rode my bike to Ada.  A distance of 6 miles.

At Noona’s Pantry I bought a scone and coffee.  Downtown Ada is very busy most mornings.  I got the last table at Noona’s.

Today I took the scenic route home, 8 miles.  It was a perfect day bike riding.  Flowers blooming everywhere and green is the predominant color.

New life is everywhere.  Noted at least 5 new bunnies this morning.  Our neighborhood ponds are full of new goslings.  Nancy and I on our Sunday drive to South Haven saw four fawns.

At home I shaved and showered.  Quick lunch and then loaded the bike rack on the Escape and headed to Ada Bike shop.  I picked up my Bianchi bike with new tires.

Finished the afternoon with a nap.

For dinner tonight Nancy fixed hot dogs.  Also had blueberries and coleslaw.

Not much on the news today: Coronavirus cases are down.  President Trump might have been right on the origins of the coronavirus.  We have a major labor shortage in USA.  Russian hackers are raising havoc and finally folks are mad enough to retaliate.

Tonight we watched episode 2 of Fearless.  

Akerke FaceTimed Nancy this afternoon.  They had a nice talk.  Missy FaceTimed this evening.

Temp still in 60s when checked yard at 2200.  High tomorrow 84.






No comments: