Sunday, June 6, 2021

June 5, 2021

 Saturday June 5, 2021

Blog time 2000 on Sunday, sitting in living room.

Up this morning at 0630.  Dressed and then we headed to The Gathering Place.  

The waitress who has waited on us in the past seated us in our favorite location.  She even knew what we wanted.  Oatmeal with scramble egg and raisin toast for me.  Nancy wanted an Western Omelette.  The Gathering Place has become Nancy’s favorite breakfast place.

After breakfast I dropped Nancy off and took the Escape to Meijer’s for a fill up.  Gas was $3.00.  Inside I bought yogurt, cookies and bananas.

At home I put on my bike shorts and headed out on a bike ride.  Today I took the Cannondale Bad Boy.  Headed north on Buttrick to Thornapple and then south to home.  Total miles traveled today was 15 miles.  Great day for a ride.

This and that:

No this and that today.  Summer is here so I have lost all interest on what the clowns are doing in Lansing or DC.

At home showered and shaved before lunch.

Spent the afternoon reading and cleaning desk.

For dinner tonight we ordered a pizza from JT’s, ham and pineapple.  I picked it up at 1800 and the parking lot was full.  Most of the folks were picking up their orders.

Tonight we sat on the deck and ate our pizza.  I had a Guinness beer.  Great night to relax outside on the deck.

Tonight we watched New Tricks on Prime.

Debbie and Missy FaceTimed this evening.  It was much warmer in GR than CA.

Temp still in 70s when checked front yard at 2200.  No critters noted.

No comments: